It’s another Sunday. Here are the things I am grateful as I reflect on the past week. I am grateful for….
- My best friend. She is always there for me no matter what. She knows the stress I endure daily as a single autism mother and she doesn’t judge. She always offers us love and support and a shoulder for me to cry on.
- Kitchen dance parties with my son while we cook. #memories.
- Reconnecting with friends you’ve haven’t talked to in a while.
- My health. I’ve been sick recently. Very thankful to be better.
- Watching Cubs baseball with my son. #memories